Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling very sensual all the time( now thats politely put)

(4 Posts)
higgeldytownweirdo Tue 06-Oct-09 14:36:51

Am seven weeks pregnant, have already had two scans because of previous miscarriages, all is ok so far saw a heartbeat yesterday so am very happy, but whispers am feeling incredibly horny all the time, hubby is delighted and we are having fantastic sex but can't help but worry about the effect this will have on the pregnancy.
Is this normal or unusual, I know all women are different but don't really fancy chatting to the doctor about this lol.

LadyMuck Tue 06-Oct-09 14:38:59

Relatively normal. It might have something to do with increased blood flow to the uterus I think. Enjoy it while you can!

reikizen Tue 06-Oct-09 14:39:47

Ha ha, did you never see the episode of Friends where Phoebe had stolen a cardboard cutout of some sportsman whilst pregnant as it made her so horny! It is perfectly normal and I would simply enjoy it as long as it lasts, mine came at the end of pregnancy where the chances of actually doing something about it were slim (unlike myself!)

SardineQueen Tue 06-Oct-09 14:45:49

With DD1 I went beserk for the whole second and third trimesters. Kept waking DH up in the middle of the night after ludicrously frisky dreams blush

Enjoy it wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now