Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Satin maternity pajamas?

(9 Posts)
piggybank Tue 06-Oct-09 11:25:05

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get some maternity pajamas in satin? I prefer the 2 piece trousers and top variety.

I have checked around the internet but can't seem to find anything!

Please help. At almost 32 weeks I am feeling the need to be able to slide in and out of bed when I get up to wee 10 time a night and think satin pjs will do the trick.

Thanks,
pb

piggybank Tue 06-Oct-09 12:56:35

Anyone? Please??

piggybank Tue 06-Oct-09 19:11:32

Maybe the evening crowd will know. Otherwise I'll give it up

TOK Tue 06-Oct-09 19:18:54

I haven't come across any I'm afraid. Maybe go for normal satin pjs in a bigger size???

Denny185 Tue 06-Oct-09 19:20:43

satin sheets instead? Dont think Ive ever seen satin mat PJs, maybe coz of the lack of stretch?

BrokenBananaTantrum Tue 06-Oct-09 19:31:53

M&S have some really nice satin pj's in at the mo. Not Maternity but do go up to size 22 so you might be able to get some. Check them out here

BTW i LOVE the idea of being able to slide out of bed. Good thinking

piggybank Tue 06-Oct-09 20:40:29

Brilliant thanks guys! I think a bigger size will do nicely and I'll check out M&S tomorrow.

I never thought about satin sheets but that would definitely do the trick although my husband might then slide over to my side and I need my space at the moment grin

Thanks!

theDeadPirateRoberts Tue 06-Oct-09 20:42:17

M&S menswear is where I got mine - and they totally worked smile

GuernseyFrench Wed 07-Oct-09 11:30:35

Next do some. Not in the mat section but as said before if you get them in a bigger size it should be fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now