Talk

Advanced search

I think im pregnant.

(9 Posts)
honeybehappy Mon 05-Oct-09 23:51:03

My last period started on the 23rd of august and finished on the 28th. I had a few cramp type pains last week but still no period. Me and dp have been careful but i suppose we could have been more careful. I'm so annoyed with myself because i am overweight and had gestational diabetes with dd2 and i really wanted to loose some weight before we started to try for another.

Arghhh i dont even know what im asking here, just needed to get it out.lol

honeybehappy Mon 05-Oct-09 23:52:13

Oh feck ive also just remembered that i felt sick last week for a few days.

cathcat Tue 06-Oct-09 00:19:57

Okay buy a test tomorrow but it sounds like a strong possibility.
Did you have a thread about blood tests a few days ago? Everything okay?

BiscuitStuffer Tue 06-Oct-09 08:26:41

Oooooh test test and don't worry about your weight - fate has a way of working out.
How VERY exciting!!!!!

ChilloHippi Tue 06-Oct-09 08:32:53

If fate has worked its wonder then that's great! Any news?

honeybehappy Tue 06-Oct-09 13:41:58

I did a test just now and it was negative, it was an asda own brand one. i have another so i will leave it a few days and test again.

Yes Cathcat everything okish dp has an under active thyroid.

BiscuitStuffer Tue 06-Oct-09 14:25:36

Have you had alot of stress lately? Sometimes my cycle elongates by a week or more....

Cooch Tue 06-Oct-09 14:33:19

How regular is your cycle usually? With all 3 pregnancies I have thought I was pregnant (a week or so late) but tested negative, a week later it was positive! Like you say, wait a few more days and test again. Doubt the sickness was anything to do with being pregnant if you don't feel it now, usually starts about 5/6 weeks, I am the pregnancy sickness expert! Hope you get the outcome you're looking for. x

CasperPants Thu 08-Oct-09 14:58:45

Hi All....I'm new to this and the world of pregancy! I have been extremely tired for the last 3-4 weeks and have had sore boobs for the past 10 days. I've done three tests, all negative!!!

I've recently come off the pill so initially thought it may have been my body adjusting, and thought that the chances of getting pregnant are slim for a few months after stopping the pill.

I've just been to see the doctor who says that the symptoms seem to suggest I am....but this afternoon I seem to be having period like cramps....is this also a pregnancy symptom?? I hope so, I really want to be pregnant.

The doctor has asked me to provide a urine sample on Monday as I'm due on my perios then.

Also, I take thyroxine due to having my thyroid gland removed 10 years ago - is there anything I need to consider?

Fingers crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now