Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

signs of early labour or a bug??(TMI warning)

(4 Posts)
brightonbleach Mon 05-Oct-09 10:48:46

hey y'all, anyone got any wisdom/stories to share? I'm 36+2 & have had violent diorreaha since last night, sickly tummy cramps this morning (like period pain) & grouchy low backache & burning hip aches in both hips, does this sound like a bug?

and out of interest, what are signs of early onset labour? or signs or pre-labour build-up?

I probably just have a bug (Phoned m/w this a.m., they said that as I'm having no other symptoms its not likely to be pre-labour yet, more likely just a bug but call later if I get any other feelings, otherwise lots of water and rest )

brightonbleach Mon 05-Oct-09 10:49:17

oh and baby very active thankfully

orangehead Mon 05-Oct-09 10:51:07

Hope you ok. Think I would probably rest but if tummy pains get worse or you dont feel happy ring back

Claire236 Mon 05-Oct-09 11:09:34

I had diarrhea & sickness in the early stages of labour with ds1 but only once. Sounds more like you've got a bug but if anything changes or you're just not convinced phone mw again. Hospital tried to tell me I wasn't in labour with ds1 & I was 7 cm when I finally insisted on being examined for the first time. It's your body, trust how you feel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now