Talk

Advanced search

Baby due 4th March'10 Anyone else to share the journey with?

(11 Posts)
TMD Sat 03-Oct-09 12:01:42

Hi would be lovely to chat to fellow moms to be and compare notes. Please get in touch. xx

Ohwhatacrapmasfear Sat 03-Oct-09 12:05:05

You might like to check out the antenatal board here for ladies due in March.

Congratulation by the way smile

IZDI Sat 03-Oct-09 17:07:33

hi. i'm not due on the 4th but i am due on the 14th. is this your first child?
this is my secound and it's been good for me. Thank God. how about you? what wierd and wonderful things have you been going through?

TMD Sun 04-Oct-09 10:19:07

Hi it's my second too but complete shock to my first experience. Hellish morning sickness!!!! Experiencing more aches and pains too but told this is due to muscles that have already been stretched?. Looking forward to it tho as it's my 4th pregsad but 2nd successful one so far!smile It's lovely to hear from you. Be great to keep in touch compare notes. I'm glad you are sailing through. Ideal pregnancy! smile

Catch up soon.

lostlenore Sun 04-Oct-09 10:24:23

Hello TMD,

Mine is due March 9th (first child). Would be great to discuss all the (nice)scary stuff!
x

TMD Sun 04-Oct-09 16:45:46

Hi lostlenore

All exciting for you too then. It's a different feeling second time round. So advice for first time pregnancies...... Enjoy it, enjoy being made to feel special, let others pamper you, spend time rubbing your bump and talking to it when your alone.... because with the second your expected to just get on with it! smile you seem to have survived the ordeal once so whats the big deal second time! But to me it's more difficult as you still feel exhausted more as your running about after a toddler running the house, Some holding down a job too, and come bedtime so shattered just want to crash!!! Time moves faster as so much else to think about. So Please Enjoy every precious minute you get and even keep a little diary to look back on I wish I had done. Catch up soon.

Take care. smile

MummyElk Sun 04-Oct-09 18:56:13

hi guys - there's a thread for march 2010 babies with lots of lovely ladies, OWACMF has posted the link already but just introduce yourselves and everyone will be v friendly i promise!
I'm due on the 18th march. agree re running around after a toddler, knackering! but fun still! love it.
see you over there perhaps - there are lots of first timers and not so first timers too so plenty of different experiences smile

lauralai Thu 05-Nov-09 12:58:05

Hi Im due 7th of march
im fretting a bit about how much weight i have gained so far and am finding it hard to get everthing done at home and find time for me working such long hours. At the moment im managing to fit one pilates class in a week
and have gained 17lbs!

any tips, advice? would be nice to spend some time with other pregnant women to see what issues they are having..

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jaynel Fri 06-Nov-09 11:10:41

Mine is due the 4th March, hopefully he/she will come on the day!!

Good Luck x

RubyLove1 Fri 06-Nov-09 12:51:02

Hey ladies...due on the 6th March with a lil girl!!

This is my 2nd pregnancy but 1st baby. Things have been good to me now (the first 14 weeks were horrid) and Im loving all the kicks and wiggles. I've found that she responds to my fiance's voice when he rests his head on my bump (she kicks him in the face smile)

I really dont like Pink so have been window internet shopping for any girlie clothes I can find that arent pink!

Also found the perfect dress as I am getting married in 4 weeks time grin, so will be 27wks when I get wed!

Will be really nice to "chat" to people who are as far along as me, and compare notes (not that I have much to report...yet!!)

RL1 Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now