Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 wks and no appetite but for no particular reason. Is this a bad sign?

(3 Posts)
BiscuitStuffer Fri 02-Oct-09 13:34:05

I've got myself all in a stew about this pregnancy.

I am amazed I got pregnant at all - I haven't been feeling too well for months, bad insomnia + loads of stress etc.

I was starving in the first trimester with my other pregnancies. I have just got over a bug but I'm just not particularly hungry. I have occasional bouts of nausea (I think) but that's not why I'm not hungry.

has anyone else felt like this and the pregnancy was ok?

Tinkerisdead Fri 02-Oct-09 13:42:59

I was like this, no appetite whatsoever and then food tasted like wallpaper paste anyway. then at 7 weeks morning ickness kicked in and i had to force myself to eat to not be sick. But I still wasnt hungry. By about 16 weeks i was ravenous and ate myself stupid. Haribo, strawberry icecream, fruity things...god i just couldnt stop eating.

The baby turned out just fine...she's asleep upstairs. Its early days in your pregnancy. give it another 3 months and i bet you'll be back to biscuit stuffing. wink

BiscuitStuffer Fri 02-Oct-09 15:00:11

oh that's great news on one hand but on the other, I haven't had morning sickness before and I hope it's not a sign that I'll be puking everywhere!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now