Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please,please help-bleeding at 12 weeks

(8 Posts)
nocciola Thu 01-Oct-09 20:38:42

I was 12 weeks pregnant yesterday and noticed some old blood when i went to the loo. My doctor told me to rest but since then i've had more pinkish blood, not huge amounts but when I go to the loo which i'm now terrified to do. I'm going to have a scan tomorrow but am scared stiff. We've been trying for 6 years, with 3 operations 3 ivf and 2 early miscarriages can someone please try to help.

deste Thu 01-Oct-09 21:01:07

I had been also been trying for 6 years and started bleeding at 12 weeks. I know how you are feeling and I know the next few days will be difficult. The good news is I now have a son and daughter. My daughter arrived after another 9 years. I know you think it will never happen but it will and in years to come you will look back and wonder why you were worrying. I am still sad when I think of the baby that might have been but I know I would never have had my daughter as I only wanted 2 children. She is an absolute joy and a very talented actress and singer. Everything is meant for a reason and that reason for me was to have my daughter. Stay strong and I hope things turn out fine. By the way, (just remembered) I had bleeding with my daughter and that came to nothing.

thelennox Thu 01-Oct-09 21:07:11

My last two pregnancies I have had bleeding between 11 and 15 weeks, sometimes quite scary amounts. Fortunately each time it has turned out to be irritated cervix and it has eventually settled down. I know how scary it is, and that awful feeling while you wait for the scan, so I will be thinking of you, and hoping everything is ok. Just lie down and take care of yourself.

ELM Thu 01-Oct-09 21:45:07

Hope you're ok nocciola. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

alana39 Thu 01-Oct-09 21:54:57

I started bleeding at 12 weeks pregnant this time, after a mmc last year. Now 36 weeks. It lasted a few weeks and there was no obvious reason, and it is very common so I really hope you can be reassured by your scan tomorrow.

frogger77 Fri 02-Oct-09 12:16:24

Just bumping to see if there is any news?

nocciola Sat 03-Oct-09 11:00:52

Thankyou for kind words. I had the scan yesterday and the baby had died, going back tomorrow for d and c.

frogger77 Sat 03-Oct-09 13:05:11

Am so sorry to hear this nocciola. I lost 4 babies before I had my son last year. I know there are no words but just wanted to let you know im thinking of you. (((hugs)))

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now