Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when does the weepiness stop??

(13 Posts)

Ok so im 23+4 today and the last 24 hours weepiness has hit me with a vengance!

So far I have cried over 2 very elderly customer sharing chips which i just thought was so cute who knows why i cried!!

and friends husband bringing thier son home a tractor book as a random pressie which also had my in tears as the 5 year old boy is totally in love with tractors!!

what on earth is wrong with me, i feel like a frumpy beach whale who just randomly cries for now reason..... i thought this stage was done and dusted!!!

sambo2 Thu 01-Oct-09 20:11:34

My DS is 12 months and the weepiness has still not subsided! In fact sometimes it is out of control - my poor DS - he dreads going out for dinner with me as I usually end up in tears for no apparent reason and every one gives him dirty looks 'cos it looks like he has said something mean grin!!! Enjoy!!

warthog Thu 01-Oct-09 20:12:50

still going on after about 4 years. cried at 'puff the magic dragon'.

warthog Thu 01-Oct-09 20:13:10

when your kids get married you'll be crying too!

CharCharGabor Thu 01-Oct-09 20:17:23

Sorry, no good mews here either grin Started when pregnant with DD (now 2) and is ridiculous now at 17 weeks pregnant with no2. I cried yesterday because I loved DD so much hmm I rolled my eyes at myself! grin

mummyplonk Thu 01-Oct-09 20:17:29

Children In Need will never be the same again for you Creameggs, a word of warning in advance. x

CharCharGabor Thu 01-Oct-09 20:18:25

no good news either grin

sambo2 Thu 01-Oct-09 20:22:39

Oopps - meant DH (not DS!!) grin

oh yes - Children in need and Comic Relief...

Horton Thu 01-Oct-09 20:28:56

Er, yes. Forever. Sorry. Well, DD is 3 and my weepiness has not yet stopped, although it's got a bit better since the day I cried at 16 weeks pregnant because DH put the loo rolls in the wrong place and I felt sorry for them...

awww now i want to cry about how sad i will be when my little boys grows up!

lol Horton crying over loo rolls thats funny, but they might have felt lost! grin

ok so when is Children In Need on i have never paid attention to it before i shall ensure im out rather than in crying that night! smile

oh and i forgot to mention I also cried because my 6 yr old nephew came out of school in floods of tears because a bully called him the B and F word shock I silently cried in the corner of the classroom while my sister talked with teacher cue my 9 yr old nephew asking why im all teary! Sand in my eyes i told him! grin

When he later went on to tell my twin sister she was a trendy mum oh and i was trendy aunty, then little one said I was gonna say that mum well i told them all to stop it, we were in the street id have only cried again! grin

Eyeballls Fri 02-Oct-09 08:21:53

DD is now 20 months and I'm weepier than ever. I cried like a baby all the way back to the car yesterday because I dropped a box of beer glasses when I was putting them on the check out at Ikea. And I really wanted them...

awww could you not get any more? bless hope you feel better today! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now