Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

trying to work out how far gone?!

(2 Posts)
thegauntlet Wed 30-Sep-09 19:11:31

So- I have my BFP. It was the biggest shock, I went to the dr after not having period since early july( i was really irregular anyway). I assumed it was stress since I just started a new job (dentist) and had my finals. I took 10 bfn tests at home ( all 2 for a pound at poundland) well- After a half marathon and a few drinking sessions- it seems that somehow between then and now I am Preg! but how far? I havent had a symptom apart from the missed period. I did a clear blue test that suggested 2-3 which means that I am 5-7 weeks, but i did it midday (couldnt wait!) and then read that the dates are only accurate with first urine of the day. I have a midwife apppt next wednesday. Anyone got any idea how much HCG changes between morning and noon? also what should i do about telling work? I dont know what to do as i need to be risk assessed soon as possible- should I wait for the scan? how long will that be? will the midwife be able to do it?

wafflesmum Wed 30-Sep-09 19:49:44

My LMP was 9th July and I was dated at 11 weeks at a scan last Thursday if that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now