Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Too early for movements?

(9 Posts)
flybynight Tue 29-Sep-09 19:03:31

Hi there

I'm 11+ weeks with my 4th and I swear to God, I've been feeling movements.
Am I going crazy? It hasn't been wind. Well, not every time blush

I feel a bit daft asking because if I don't know my pregnancies by now, its not going to happen.

Anyone else thought they've had movements really early on?

twinklegreen Tue 29-Sep-09 19:26:23

I felt movement from 11 weeks with dc2 and 12 weeks with dc3. Apparently you're more likely to feel early movements if you have a small gap between pregnancies.

ThePhantomPlopper Tue 29-Sep-09 19:50:11

I'm 12 weeks with my third and was sure I was feeling movements from about 11, tiny little bubble popping movements, midwife said it was entirely possible as I'm skinny and with your 2 onwards you know what you're looking out for IYSWIM.

jojochanel Tue 29-Sep-09 20:04:48

glad I read this. I'm just 14 weeks pregs with third (small gap - will be 3 in 3 1/2 years when it's born) and was sittting at desk today and was sure I felt a movement. Wrote it off though as thought would be too early

mcflumpy Tue 29-Sep-09 22:18:01

I was 13 weeks when Ifelt movements. My DD is a little livewire...

blossomx Tue 29-Sep-09 22:34:26

first felt movements at 18 weeks, now im 23 weeks i feel them every day! like air bubbles popping! cant wait 4 the day i feel a kick though!

smallone Wed 30-Sep-09 02:26:57

Felt movement at 15wks with no1 and 12wks with no2, and I'm overweight. 2yr9mo gap

flybynight Wed 30-Sep-09 09:59:18

Thank you for that. I'm not mad. It is movements.

For the record, i've an average build and although my three children are very close in age (had them in less than 3 years) this one will have a six year age gap. Comes back to you pretty quickly though!

TanStan Tue 06-Oct-09 13:31:00

Hi,
i am 10 weeks pregnant with number 2, i swear i have felt movement from early in week 9. i know this sound bonkers! can't find anything on the web about movement this early. i pretty much know for sure its fetal movement and not wind.
has anyone else felt movement this early?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now