Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Why do i feel so bloody awful this time???

(4 Posts)
kidcreoleandthecoconuts Tue 29-Sep-09 16:36:30

I'm 12 weeks pregnant and feel absolutely dreadful sad
Nausea, vomiting, cough/cold, sinus problems and headaches and exhaustion. Yes, I know it's to be expected but the thing is my last 3 pregnancies weren't like this at all. i had a bit of nausea for a couple of weeks but that was it. And to make things worse I was expecting that i would be starting to feel better now being 12 weeks but it's gradually getting worse. Also strangely I have none of the usual pregancy symptoms I had at the beginning of my last pregnancies....tender/swollen boobs, hard abdomen etc.

I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself....i think maybe my body is telling me to stop having children wink

corblimeymadam Tue 29-Sep-09 16:41:16

Message withdrawn

Pollyanna Tue 29-Sep-09 16:58:03

I was sicker with my girls than my boys - could this be the case with you?

otherwise probably a combination of being older and tireder than before?

kidcreoleandthecoconuts Wed 30-Sep-09 09:36:20

I don't think it's gender related as I already have a boy and a girl. My eldest is only 4 so I'm not that much older than with my other pregnancies. It probably doesn't help that i've got a toddler so I'm more tired.
I was actually wondering about twins? shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now