Talk

Advanced search

37 weeks and in pain....IS IT BRAXTON HICKS......

(9 Posts)
tjgx Tue 07-Jun-05 10:23:07

hi all...this is my 3rd pregnancy....all has been good....with my last 2 ...ive never had braxton hicks...well dont remember anyway as it was 13 yrs ago....but the last few days ive had cramping on n off like contractions...they r painful....n then they go away...im not sleeping well at all..due 2 these...n they do take my breath away...am i just worrying over nothing...

lynny70 Tue 07-Jun-05 10:34:59

Message deleted

tjgx Tue 07-Jun-05 11:42:55

Hi lynny.....i no these pains r really painful...baby has been head down since april...which is good...mw happy with it all...but i do 4get what it was like 2 b pregnant...maybe because i was alot younger..n body alot diff...)))).....keep thinking every twinge o baby comeing...then nothing....its the waiting game....but knowing my luck i will go the 40 weeks or over...my eldest was born 40 weeks my second 39 weeks...so who knows....but the cramping im getting is all the time...but with no pattern to them...what about you!!

tjgx Tue 07-Jun-05 11:45:02

oh yes i 4 got to say...they gave u a date...at least u know when its happening 4 u...i hope it all goes well let me know how u get on..good luckxxxx..wish it was me..

lynny70 Tue 07-Jun-05 12:01:07

Message deleted

lynny70 Tue 07-Jun-05 12:10:10

Message deleted

tjgx Tue 07-Jun-05 12:27:31

hahahah...........so have i mean just had another pain!!! ahhhhhhhhh......along with bad piles o im just great...ive everythingsorted...bag packed...kids at the door...hahaha...jus incase....i feel like im 80yrs old...im sooooooooo fed up now!! n these niggly pains r frigging getting 2 me....i swear alot now 2 hahaha...my eldest bless her...rubs my bk...hopeing its time....until i let rip with bad wind...i get alot of that...then she runs away n says im nasty hahahaha..cant help it!!glsd ive these 2 girls...as ive no other support from any1...its been a really bad yr 4 me....n they both have been great....ahhhhhhhhhh another pain...feels like period pains...are yours the same!!

lynny70 Tue 07-Jun-05 19:27:45

Message deleted

tjgx Wed 08-Jun-05 11:12:23

hi lynny,pains gone...stopped as quick as they started,hope ur feeling ok 2day!!my due date is 28 of june!!ahhhhhhhh i really cant wait!!goodluck 4 tomorrow...i bet ur very xcited 2 meet ur new lil bundle...good luck. n let me no how it all goes...xxxxxxxxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now