Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

return of morning sickness.

(5 Posts)
graciem Fri 25-Sep-09 10:01:30

i am 25 weeks pg and i think my morning sickness has returned. i was very sick until 16 wks but then it stopped, the last few days i have been sick in the morning but fine all day. is the normal

alana39 Fri 25-Sep-09 10:16:36

Yes probably, sorry! 1st pg I had it until 15 weeks, then it came back every now and then for a few days. Assuming you haven't got other symptoms it probably is more of the same.

Weegle Fri 25-Sep-09 10:41:25

yes same here - awful till about 15/16 weeks, am now 23 weeks and have thrown up every morning this week so far, but otherwise feeling ok. I hadn't even completely come off the anti-sickness meds yet and looks like I'll be upping them again. It's pants isn't it?!

AngelaCarleen Fri 25-Sep-09 10:44:21

I was ms free from 14 to 19 weeks, but now nauseous all day again, wonderful angry

1mum1 Fri 02-Oct-09 19:45:13

The same thing happened to me and then you have little breaks from it and it's not as constant. I've been being sick again this wk (30/31 wks) so it can still happen now and again. Mines more of a weak stomach if I smell, see or hear something horrible now though! Think I've got a complex with it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now