Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

return of morning sickness.

(5 Posts)
graciem Fri 25-Sep-09 10:01:30

i am 25 weeks pg and i think my morning sickness has returned. i was very sick until 16 wks but then it stopped, the last few days i have been sick in the morning but fine all day. is the normal

alana39 Fri 25-Sep-09 10:16:36

Yes probably, sorry! 1st pg I had it until 15 weeks, then it came back every now and then for a few days. Assuming you haven't got other symptoms it probably is more of the same.

Weegle Fri 25-Sep-09 10:41:25

yes same here - awful till about 15/16 weeks, am now 23 weeks and have thrown up every morning this week so far, but otherwise feeling ok. I hadn't even completely come off the anti-sickness meds yet and looks like I'll be upping them again. It's pants isn't it?!

AngelaCarleen Fri 25-Sep-09 10:44:21

I was ms free from 14 to 19 weeks, but now nauseous all day again, wonderful angry

1mum1 Fri 02-Oct-09 19:45:13

The same thing happened to me and then you have little breaks from it and it's not as constant. I've been being sick again this wk (30/31 wks) so it can still happen now and again. Mines more of a weak stomach if I smell, see or hear something horrible now though! Think I've got a complex with it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now