Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

13.5wks pregnant and still exhausted!..Anyone same?

(4 Posts)
twogirls1more Tue 22-Sep-09 14:00:13

Hi everyone, quite a simple thread really. I'm 13.5 wks and though I have gd days and bad days, some days I'm just so tired I can hardly function! Hoped it would be lifting by now. Anyone experiencing the same? I have got off lightly this time though regarding sickness so not all bad! Was nearly in hospital with one of my daughters as got so dehydrated.

tiggertoots Tue 22-Sep-09 19:02:54

Yep, definitely! I too am 13.5 wks. The only thing that seems to help a bit is making sure I eat something at least every 2hrs - if I go without food for too long I go down hill VERY quickly, and then am almost too tired and queesy to eat.

I do seem to be getting better though. Yesterday, out of determination to cook something good in time for my husband getting home, I actually managed to cook shepherd's pie - something that I wouldn't possibly have had the energy to do a few weeks ago. It was quite amusing though, when once the potatoes were ready, I found I couldn't lift the saucepan to drain them, and had to wait for my hubby to get home before I could put it in the oven!

woowa Tue 22-Sep-09 19:07:22

Am 19+5. Terrible tiredness lasted til about 14/15 weeks I think (seems like ages ago!), so don't worry that it didn'tlift immediatley at 12. Also not all people lose that tiredness at all sad. You're not abnormal at the moment

twogirls1more Wed 23-Sep-09 08:08:10

Thanx girls! Glad to hear I'm not alone! I'm not worried about it, know it's common, just fed up with feeling so lifeless really!
Also, I look dreadful..(kinda like am on drugs!) Skin has had massive breakout, am pale and dark circles under eyes! (quite the vision of loveliness! lol) Hoping for that pregnancy glow..(can't come soon enough!) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now