Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

please advice me....................

(8 Posts)
sl003 Fri 18-Sep-09 20:45:34

Hi
I am 33 weeks pregnant and tonight suddenly i had a yellowish watery discharge.it was ok now but I am worrying about it. Does it means that it is a early labour?

Mybox Fri 18-Sep-09 20:46:51

No idea - but if you're worried call the hospital maternity dept.

sl003 Fri 18-Sep-09 20:53:32

thanks,i will do it.

Dalrymps Fri 18-Sep-09 21:08:06

I know it's a bit ew but have you tried collecting some on a pad and smelling it? If it's waters it should smell sweet and obviously wee will smell like wee...

LuluMamaaaaarrrrr Fri 18-Sep-09 21:10:27

i would call the hospital , it might be a bit of a leak, and if it has stopped,it is unlikely your waters have gone fully, it could be a leak from higher up in the sac,which is not an issue

or it coulld have been wee

call labour ward for advice, in teh absence of any pains or any other symptons, it is unlikely to be early labour, but you should ask a MW for advice

LuluMamaaaaarrrrr Fri 18-Sep-09 21:10:53

was it aone off gush or is it still leaking/

sl003 Fri 18-Sep-09 21:13:12

its stopped and i am wearing a pad to check weather it is continuing.

LuluMamaaaaarrrrr Fri 18-Sep-09 21:14:04

if your waters had gone fully then you would be continually leaking ....i would still phone for proper advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now