Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone done the Davina McCall workout dvd?

(6 Posts)
VanillaIce Thu 17-Sep-09 08:28:33

I'm thinking of getting it. Really need something to get me moving - haven't been near my gym since this whole palava began!

Is it any good?

2to3 Thu 17-Sep-09 08:50:18

Which one do you mean? I bought the Power of 3 one when I wanted to get back into shape after having babies, and it was great. The music got a bit boring after a while, but you can put your own on and just follow the movements once you know what to do.

llareggub Thu 17-Sep-09 08:53:24

I did it all the way through. I thought it was really easy at first; but as I got bigger it was a real challenge. There is a post-natal section too which I did a few times before moving onto her Power of 3 DVD. I had GD so it was essential that I did some form of exercise to help control my blood sugar and the DVD worked well for that.

If you are very fit I'm not sure you'd find it any good.

VanillaIce Thu 17-Sep-09 08:55:30

Sorry, I should have been clearer - I meant the pregnancy dvd. "Pre and post natal workouts" I think it's called.

llareggub Thu 17-Sep-09 11:01:21

Yes, that's the one I did.

Diege Thu 17-Sep-09 11:42:08

I bought this at the beginning of my pregnancy and while I can't say I did the pregnancy section blush I have been doing the post-natal part. The post-natal toning section is really good if your stomach muslces have separated badly as mine did (same as my physio showed me) and after doing it for just a few weeks the 'gap' between my muslces has improved considerably. My physio is now going to recommend it to women with the same problem. Hopefully this won;t apply to you, but good to know that they do work! Ready to start back on the power of 3 ones as the post-natal aerobics are very tame grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now