Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sickness stopped suddenly

(4 Posts)
dorothygale Tue 15-Sep-09 12:29:07

I have been sick for the last 2 weeks (am about 6 weeks pregnant) - feeling nauseous constantly without actually being sick - and yesterday was probably the worse I've felt. However today I've woken up feeling fine - I'm now completely panicked asI can't think why the sickness would stop -unless something has happened to the pregnancy- but there are no other signs??

ThePhantomPlopper Tue 15-Sep-09 13:32:27

Sometimes sickness comes and goes, mine started at 7 weeks and I've had days where I've felt completely normal and then other mornings where I'm nauseous again.

Anjelika Tue 15-Sep-09 13:43:30

Hi Dorothygale

Could it be that you are more rested today? I am almost 8 weeks pg and I know that the days when I've had a bad night's sleep, I feel far worse than the days when I've had a good night's sleep.

dorothygale Tue 15-Sep-09 17:50:03

It could be (i hope) - i just feel so much better and can actually think clearly and function normally...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now