Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling ridiculously needy

(16 Posts)
dizzymare Mon 14-Sep-09 23:06:17

I'm so sick today, lost count of the amount of Buccastem I've slipped in my mouth today. When will I stop being sicksad, it's got to the point where I'm not even bringing anything up. Tmi, sorry. Can I have a hugblush and someone to tell me it'll stop before I puke myself inside out.

ErikaMaye Mon 14-Sep-09 23:09:17

* huge hugs * It will get better, remember you have two lovely little girls in there!! It'll be okay.

dizzymare Mon 14-Sep-09 23:26:14

Yes, two little girls who are making me very sick. Had enough of it today(again)

ErikaMaye Mon 14-Sep-09 23:27:38

I'm pretty fed up with pregnancy today, too. I would rather like to be out on the town in a mini skirt and getting drunk. Not that I ever did that before I was pregnant anyway, but its the principle of the thing! Bryn is wiggling all over the place, am in a lot of pain tonight.

dizzymare Mon 14-Sep-09 23:39:46

My throat and stomach hurt from retchingblush. Just the thought of high heels and getting dressed up makes me want to retreat further under my covers.

Have you got SPD, or am I muddling you up with someone else?

ErikaMaye Mon 14-Sep-09 23:51:11

Ugh, not nice I have been in my pjs all day if its any comfort blush

Yeah, I have SPD... Also have ME as well, so its a nice little bundle of fun over here! The iron tablets they've put me on (just one a day, thankfully) are making me feel sick, and my ADs still don't seem to have kicked in yet... UGH!!!!

dizzymare Tue 15-Sep-09 00:00:37

I'm going to sound really naive now, but what does ME stand for? I know it's to do with tiredness, or am I completely wrong there as wellblush Sorry, I'm not very clued up on these things.

I haven't been out of pjs for daysblush They are clean though.

Someones limb is currently stuck under my rib, and I can't work out if it's Charlotte or Emily. Whoever it is needs to get it out asap!

ErikaMaye Tue 15-Sep-09 00:17:33

ME stands for Myalgic Encephalopathy - though I won't hold it against you if you call it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome wink It is to do with tiredness, but theres a lot more to it than that, which I won't bore you with List includes pains in joints and mussles. Fun times.

No nor have I blush Its getting too difficult to dress really!! And when I do get dressed? Trackie bottoms and a vest top. God I'm sexy right now!!!

Bless you. How are they doing? How many weeks are you now? I have a leg under my ribs too, though he is impressively managing to punch me almost below my bikini line at the same time!!!

dizzymare Tue 15-Sep-09 00:38:33

Erika, that sounds really horrid, sorry you're dealing with that as well. Has it got worse with being pregnant?

I'm 20weeks shock

ErikaMaye Tue 15-Sep-09 00:55:59

Only recently, really. I've been pretty lucky up until now. Even with the SPD it was bareable. But now am in a lot of pain constantly, more than I'm used to, and I haven't been quite this tired in a long time. Its very frustrating.

Blimey, that's flown by shock I'm 31!!!

dizzymare Tue 15-Sep-09 01:03:37

Erika I need to try and get some sleep, before my next trip to the bathroomhmm

It's been really good chatting to you, thankssmile My grumpiness has decreased slightlyblush

Hope you sleep well x

ErikaMaye Tue 15-Sep-09 01:05:49

HAHA I'm spending so much time in there, am thinking about moving my bookcase in grin

Sleep well, glad I could be of some use, you know where I am I have insomnia so gonna be up for a bit I think, but thanks all the same! Take care, give Charlotte and Emily a pat for me x

Deemented Tue 15-Sep-09 06:55:22

Sorry i missed your little soiree last night girls - i had a much needed early night.

Hope you are both feeling a bit better today.

Love to the both of yous x

ErikaMaye Tue 15-Sep-09 11:03:54

We'll let you off this time, Dee wink Did you have a good nights sleep?

I had a load of nightmares - fantastic

Hugs to you and yours. x

dizzymare Tue 15-Sep-09 12:22:33

Ugh I still feel like poop, but strangly, laying here listening to the wind howl outside is soothing meblush

Glad you got an early night Dee x

Erika, I hope you're alright x

Hugs to all x

ErikaMaye Tue 15-Sep-09 12:28:49

Same here Dizzy - its oddly comforting, isn't it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now