Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How often should this baby be moving?

(5 Posts)
Tootersma Mon 14-Sep-09 08:36:59

I`m 20 weeks pregnant and first felt baby move about 2 weeks ago. I don`t think I have felt it move for 2/3 days now and I`m really starting to worry. I have my 20 week scan tomorrow afternoon so I know it`s not long to wait but just wanted to hear a few thoughts from other folks.

Ohwhatacrapmasfear Mon 14-Sep-09 09:05:46

Try not to worry, the baby may have moved into a different position making you less likely to feel it. Have you tried either drinking some ice cold water or some full fat coke - that can get the baby wriggling away.

Good luck for you scan tomorrow smile

alloveryet Mon 14-Sep-09 09:09:09

I'm 21 weeks pregnant - some days its like I have a rugby team in there, others nothing at all for what seems like days! (Normally days when I'm busy.) It was the same with the first one..........

Tootersma Mon 14-Sep-09 09:11:14

Thanks,
Tried the cold water thing yesterday but TBH I was getting ready for work and in a bit of a rush so didn`t have time to lie down and wait. Will try something sugary today!
Thanks again

Tootersma Wed 16-Sep-09 16:59:18

Just thought I`d update this in case anyone with similar worries reads this thread.
Went to my 20 week scan yesterday and saw we that we were expecting a perfect, healthy, wriggly little boy. Funnily enough - now my mind is at ease I can feel him moving again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now