Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Had 28 week scan..

(2 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Sat 12-Sep-09 17:41:41

Had 28 week scan yesterday, it's deffo a little boy as we saw his parts again, had very strange sensation in tesco shopping earlier and same thing when i got home, it felt just as if my waters were going to break that kind of feeling as i remember what the feeling was felt like for when they broke when i had my son. They wont though, will they as surely we would of saw the head engaged yesterday if that was going to happen. Weard, really strange feeling

Anybody got any info to share on this

mummy2t Sun 13-Sep-09 11:36:18

i have felt this too afew times from about 25 weeks, i am now 38 weeks and bubbs is still inside, waters intact! from 2nd pregnancies the head might not engage until labour is underway or it could engage and then come back out again. head doesnt have to be engaged for waters to go. not sure why we get the feeling of them going to break, maybe just our minds playing tricks. hope your ok though x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now