Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Never going to be able to hide this pg.

(5 Posts)
Momdeguerre Fri 11-Sep-09 18:17:04

Am 9 weeks with my second, not really gained any weight but feel like the bump is just exploding from me this week.

Have been desperate to hide it for as long as possible but it is becoming more and more obvious. I am pretty slim and I have to wear a uniform for work that has nowhere to hide the bump at all - already getting weird looks for wearing my fleece regardless of how hot and stuffy my office gets.

Awful, have been desperate to keep it quiet till after my scan but I just can't see how that is going to be possible.

Any ideas?

butterscotch Fri 11-Sep-09 18:37:00

I have the same problem and i am only 6 weeks shock luckly no uniform so I'm buying bigger clothes and trying to wear chunky jewerelly and big makeup to distract hmm

TULIP2110 Sun 13-Sep-09 10:16:45

big make up like this should distract adequately from bump

ohnelly Sun 13-Sep-09 10:22:01

you will have to do something really crazy with your hair lol grin

Podrick Sun 13-Sep-09 10:37:39

TBH I always think it is a mistake to try to keep it all a secret for 12 weeks.

It is always a bit dim when everyone in the office has known someone is pregnant for 6 weeks and have to pretend not to know and then to be suprised if/when it is actually announced hmm

Just tell people at work, and then they will be pleased for you and supportive if you feel unwell. What is your motivation for the secrecy?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now