Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

i know, dumb question but hey i am pregnant!

(6 Posts)
mummy2t Fri 11-Sep-09 13:46:28

what size exercise ball do u need to get for bouncing about on?? i just thought they were all the same size but hey are different!! bigger the better i am assuming so thighs are lower than pelvis??? am i right??

whingeomatic Fri 11-Sep-09 13:53:04

It depends on your height iirc.

a 65cm one up to 5'8 and 75cm over that.

Your hips needs to be 10cm above your knees so a 55cm gym ball would be too small.

(Info taken from Birth Ease site - couldn't get the link to work blush)

PaulDacresCrackWhore Fri 11-Sep-09 13:54:47

If you haven't got it yet, get a giant spacehopper instead grin They pump up to the 65cm mark, and have very useful handles for carrying them around when you're massive yourself (think trying to hold 2 beachballs, one in front of the other, and you get the idea).

Plus they're a lot more fun afterwards grin

mummy2t Fri 11-Sep-09 13:55:20

ahh thanks, i was thinking the 65cm one but wasnt to sure. hope it works and gets this baby moving down!! so uncomfortable sat on anything else.

franke Fri 11-Sep-09 14:12:22

Also, don't pump it up to be too solid - v uncomfortable! I love these bouncy balls particularly the way they roll around the house like tumbleweed between pregnancies grin

mummy2t Fri 11-Sep-09 14:16:01

thanks everyone, good advice smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now