Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

bounty bags

(5 Posts)
sonsmum Thu 10-Sep-09 19:45:24

I haven't cashed in my voucher yet for a mum to be or newborn essentials bounty bag.
Would you know if they still offer a £5 voucher in the bags at Asda?
(Just wondering if worth my while to trek to Asda or whether local Boots will do!)

ChutesTooNarrow Thu 10-Sep-09 20:06:34

I picked up one from Asda yesterday. No £5 voucher, instead one for £1 off nappies and £1 off baby wipes. Also mini Detol, Fairy washing powder sample, Pampers nappy and the teeny Sudocream that everyone goes nutty for. It really wasn't worth the special trip I made for it!

sonsmum Thu 10-Sep-09 20:10:54

thanks very much for your reply......think i'll stick with boots then, as easier....
Shame they must have stopped the voucher, as last time I picked up 2 packs of vests and some muslins with it! bargain!

woowa Thu 10-Sep-09 22:09:48

In the bounty pack was a voucher for free pack of nappies at Tesco. Then, in Emma's Diary (got from GP/MW at 16 week check), another voucher for more free nappies, from Asda. Very excited to be getting genuinely free stuff (as the bounty pack is just samples) - even if it is just so huggies can persuade me to buy theirs long term! Loving this pregnancy free stuff!

Issy42 Fri 11-Sep-09 00:20:11

I got mine today. Same as Chutes but don't remember the £1 off vouchers. Also check your voucher as I didn't get round to getting my pack after my first mw appointment and noticed last week that the voucher was only valid at Asda until end of June. Colleague picked the pack up from Boots for me today - I usually boycott them but since it's free ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now