Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Yayyy he's a boy!

(9 Posts)

Ok I know wrong place to post but.....

Im 20 + 2 today had my scan and baby is a boy! Ive been saying all along hes a boy and no one believed me, telling me in carrying on the front it must be a girl blah blah.

Well hes mosr definately a boy with a lovely fat tummy and im over the moon grin

Mistymoo Wed 09-Sep-09 17:57:56

Congratulations

JollyPirate Wed 09-Sep-09 18:03:55

Oh congratulations. I so remember going for that scan and being told it was a boy. Actually I could SEE it was a boy - bum and bits were the first thing facing the scanner. DS is six now and well worth all the wait we had for him.
Enjoy - just enjoy.

dal21 Wed 09-Sep-09 18:26:39

Congrats Iate!

arolf Wed 09-Sep-09 19:01:12

yay! we're expecting a boy too - I 'knew' from about 8 weeks, and was happy to be proved right at 19 weeks (and again on monday at 38 weeks!).
Re: carrying in front - I was told that meant it was a boy? I'm certainly carrying only in front, it's the only place I've gained any weight!

congrats

bevlin Wed 09-Sep-09 20:08:25

Congratulations! I knew mine was a boy last time too but waited until birth to be proved right. DH was really surprised, he was convinced it was a girl for some unknown reason.
Boys are fab if you don't already have one. Affectionate, full of fun and once they get to 2ish, they seem to be happier to play with their toys with lots of concentration involved in the process of lining up cars etc! Im basing this on my group of mum friends, we have 4 boys and 2 girls amongst us and the boys are as described above. The girls are more independant and stubborn but at the same time, like mum to play with them more. Girls are cute too though - just sticking up for my bump just incase - im not sure what im having yet but I do keep saying 'he'!grin
Oh - I was a big round blob with DS, more to the front this time - think it's more to do with weight gain personally.

herbietea Wed 09-Sep-09 20:13:08

Message withdrawn

ah thanks everyone love hearing how great boys are this is our first baby grin

I am so excited as to what is to come and am already calling him by the temporary name we have and feel so much more attached now after yesterday thankyou!!

comewhinewithme Thu 10-Sep-09 08:35:43

Congratulations my first LO was a boy (I went on to have lots more all girls) . MY ds is 11 now and as someone else said so affectionate still comes for hugs and tells me he loves me all the time .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now