Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Long lenght maternity trousers?

(21 Posts)
Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 13:02:46

Hi, can anyone recommend anywhere that sells long length maternity trousers please? I need 33-34" inside lenght. Not too concerned about price, am just after something stylish and long enough!

TIA smile

mel1981 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:07:06

I think next do a petit & tall range- not sure if that includes maternity though.

SpawnChorus Wed 09-Sep-09 13:07:47

Seraphine do very long trousers.

Ceebee74 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:09:52

Next definitely do their maternity range in long length.

I think LongTallSally might do a maternity range aswell - probably worth checking out their website.

MiniLlace Wed 09-Sep-09 13:12:00

Isabella oliver does very long trousers - Im short so a little frustrating for me - but would be perfect for you!

sophietom Wed 09-Sep-09 13:14:20

Slim pickings for maternity trousers if you're tall I'm afraid, I spent my pg with very chilly ankles!
Try next ones on before you buy- the tall maternity ones aren't that tall!
Vertbaudet and JOJO Maman Bebe do some in a long length or if you don't mind shelling out try Isabella Oliver
HTH

SoupDragon Wed 09-Sep-09 13:15:31

Next do some in long length IIRC.

Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 13:16:01

Firstly blush I can spell length, honestly!

Thanks everyone for your replies...I shall get browsing. Disappointingly, since I was last pregnant just over 2 years ago, the lovely boutiquey type local maternity shops have all closed down.

dal21 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:18:37

second seraphine. comfy, great quality and look very smart. 2nd pregnancy wearing mine and they look as good as new.

blondieminx Wed 09-Sep-09 13:52:19

get thee to the next website, they do both Long and Extra long length. I've a 35" inside leg and in normal Next clothes I have to take the "extra long" BUT I've found the maternity extra long is actually too long so have gone for "long". HTH.

NewbeeMummy Wed 09-Sep-09 13:55:47

H&M do long trousers, and so far are very good value for money

Bettymum Wed 09-Sep-09 14:51:46

No idea what my inside leg is (I'm about 5'6") but I've just got two pairs of under the bump work trousers from New Look, one of which needs taking up a couple of inches and the other more than that. Very reasonably priced too .

Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 22:24:49

Brilliant, thanks everyone - will get shopping. Good news about H&M as we have a one opening in our town any day smile

AngelDog Thu 10-Sep-09 07:45:41

Dorothy Perkins do long length maternity jeans if that's of any help (I think they're 34" if I remember correctly). Not sure whether they do other trousers in a long length, though.

Mybox Thu 10-Sep-09 08:53:22

Good that you'll have an h&m as they have some super maternity things.

Jan9ne Thu 10-Sep-09 11:34:21

I've got a 36" inside leg and i found both topshop and h&m were both good and reasonably priced. (sorry if someone has already said these - i did have a quick scan through prev msges but may have missed info)

Momdeguerre Thu 10-Sep-09 19:58:39

Hi,
I have a 34/36 inside leg and find the next ones way too short - even the extra long seems to come up shorter.

Topshop maternity have the odd pair of really long trousers but they just fly off the shelves - long tall sally and tall girls both do a couple of really basic black trousers in up to a 38 inside leg - they rock!

woowa Thu 10-Sep-09 22:12:45

ooh - best place in the world - am 18 weeks pregnant and just over 6 foot - go to beanpolebumps.co.uk - they do a great range - i am living in the two pairs of RG jeans I bought from them - both 36inch leg. The lady who runs the site is SO helpful with queries too. Brilliant!

Jan9ne Fri 11-Sep-09 17:17:10

Thanks for that woowa - i've added site to my favourites!

dueinjune Mon 28-Sep-09 20:57:37

http://mummylonglegz.co.uk. Jeans and black trousers in a 35" and 37" inside leg. Half price sale too x

ninemonthsandcounting Fri 22-Jul-11 00:25:38

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now