Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Long lenght maternity trousers?

(21 Posts)
Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 13:02:46

Hi, can anyone recommend anywhere that sells long length maternity trousers please? I need 33-34" inside lenght. Not too concerned about price, am just after something stylish and long enough!

TIA smile

mel1981 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:07:06

I think next do a petit & tall range- not sure if that includes maternity though.

SpawnChorus Wed 09-Sep-09 13:07:47

Seraphine do very long trousers.

Ceebee74 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:09:52

Next definitely do their maternity range in long length.

I think LongTallSally might do a maternity range aswell - probably worth checking out their website.

MiniLlace Wed 09-Sep-09 13:12:00

Isabella oliver does very long trousers - Im short so a little frustrating for me - but would be perfect for you!

sophietom Wed 09-Sep-09 13:14:20

Slim pickings for maternity trousers if you're tall I'm afraid, I spent my pg with very chilly ankles!
Try next ones on before you buy- the tall maternity ones aren't that tall!
Vertbaudet and JOJO Maman Bebe do some in a long length or if you don't mind shelling out try Isabella Oliver
HTH

SoupDragon Wed 09-Sep-09 13:15:31

Next do some in long length IIRC.

Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 13:16:01

Firstly blush I can spell length, honestly!

Thanks everyone for your replies...I shall get browsing. Disappointingly, since I was last pregnant just over 2 years ago, the lovely boutiquey type local maternity shops have all closed down.

dal21 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:18:37

second seraphine. comfy, great quality and look very smart. 2nd pregnancy wearing mine and they look as good as new.

blondieminx Wed 09-Sep-09 13:52:19

get thee to the next website, they do both Long and Extra long length. I've a 35" inside leg and in normal Next clothes I have to take the "extra long" BUT I've found the maternity extra long is actually too long so have gone for "long". HTH.

NewbeeMummy Wed 09-Sep-09 13:55:47

H&M do long trousers, and so far are very good value for money

Bettymum Wed 09-Sep-09 14:51:46

No idea what my inside leg is (I'm about 5'6") but I've just got two pairs of under the bump work trousers from New Look, one of which needs taking up a couple of inches and the other more than that. Very reasonably priced too .

Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 22:24:49

Brilliant, thanks everyone - will get shopping. Good news about H&M as we have a one opening in our town any day smile

AngelDog Thu 10-Sep-09 07:45:41

Dorothy Perkins do long length maternity jeans if that's of any help (I think they're 34" if I remember correctly). Not sure whether they do other trousers in a long length, though.

Mybox Thu 10-Sep-09 08:53:22

Good that you'll have an h&m as they have some super maternity things.

Jan9ne Thu 10-Sep-09 11:34:21

I've got a 36" inside leg and i found both topshop and h&m were both good and reasonably priced. (sorry if someone has already said these - i did have a quick scan through prev msges but may have missed info)

Momdeguerre Thu 10-Sep-09 19:58:39

Hi,
I have a 34/36 inside leg and find the next ones way too short - even the extra long seems to come up shorter.

Topshop maternity have the odd pair of really long trousers but they just fly off the shelves - long tall sally and tall girls both do a couple of really basic black trousers in up to a 38 inside leg - they rock!

woowa Thu 10-Sep-09 22:12:45

ooh - best place in the world - am 18 weeks pregnant and just over 6 foot - go to beanpolebumps.co.uk - they do a great range - i am living in the two pairs of RG jeans I bought from them - both 36inch leg. The lady who runs the site is SO helpful with queries too. Brilliant!

Jan9ne Fri 11-Sep-09 17:17:10

Thanks for that woowa - i've added site to my favourites!

dueinjune Mon 28-Sep-09 20:57:37

http://mummylonglegz.co.uk. Jeans and black trousers in a 35" and 37" inside leg. Half price sale too x

ninemonthsandcounting Fri 22-Jul-11 00:25:38

Message deleted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: