Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

when did your pregnancy symptoms start?

(5 Posts)
kissmummy Tue 08-Sep-09 20:05:39

straight away or not for a week or two?

Yorky Tue 08-Sep-09 20:18:14

I didn't have any with DS, no sickness, no sore boobs, didn't go off anything....
lucky really but very unnerving - I was terrified until the 12wk scan as it didn't feel real so easier to take away iyswim - made sense in my head anyway

springerspaniel Tue 08-Sep-09 22:27:56

I got breathless with pregnancy 1, 2 & 3. (2nd was early miscarriage)

Started getting breathless about a week ago and was worried about asthma/general fitness. 'Knew' I wasn't pregnant because we hadn't been 'trying' enough!

Hmm, am now two days late and a very thin second line appeared on the pg test. Yippee!

So my symptoms started before I was late for my period. Also, with hindsight, I know realise that my sense of smell has been better for the last week.

mcflumpy Tue 08-Sep-09 23:00:21

sore boobs around 3/4 weeks, nausea at 5 weeks sickness at 6 weeks.

fiziwizzle Wed 09-Sep-09 12:22:40

I haven't really had any symptoms apart from increased need to wee which started at about 6 weeks and hasn't gone away angry I haven't had sore boobs, sickness, anything at all which I also found worrying until I had a scan and saw that there really is a baby in there!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: