Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when did your pregnancy symptoms start?

(5 Posts)
kissmummy Tue 08-Sep-09 20:05:39

straight away or not for a week or two?

Yorky Tue 08-Sep-09 20:18:14

I didn't have any with DS, no sickness, no sore boobs, didn't go off anything....
lucky really but very unnerving - I was terrified until the 12wk scan as it didn't feel real so easier to take away iyswim - made sense in my head anyway

springerspaniel Tue 08-Sep-09 22:27:56

I got breathless with pregnancy 1, 2 & 3. (2nd was early miscarriage)

Started getting breathless about a week ago and was worried about asthma/general fitness. 'Knew' I wasn't pregnant because we hadn't been 'trying' enough!

Hmm, am now two days late and a very thin second line appeared on the pg test. Yippee!

So my symptoms started before I was late for my period. Also, with hindsight, I know realise that my sense of smell has been better for the last week.

mcflumpy Tue 08-Sep-09 23:00:21

sore boobs around 3/4 weeks, nausea at 5 weeks sickness at 6 weeks.

fiziwizzle Wed 09-Sep-09 12:22:40

I haven't really had any symptoms apart from increased need to wee which started at about 6 weeks and hasn't gone away angry I haven't had sore boobs, sickness, anything at all which I also found worrying until I had a scan and saw that there really is a baby in there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now