Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

21 weeks and morning sickness

(4 Posts)
michelle89 Tue 08-Sep-09 16:36:17

hey
iv had morning sickness since bout 6weeks, it went away about 17/18weeks. then 2day it suddenly came back shock
is this normal?
ps: babys a boy and kicking like mad grin
thnx

OhToBeAYummyMummy Tue 08-Sep-09 19:46:41

Hi Michelle,

I'm having exactly the same problem and was actually googling to see if it was normal I am also 21 weeks, had morning sickness since 6 weeks (only threw up a couple of times but constant nausea). Nausea went at around 18 weeks but is now back. I haven't been sick this time but have been constantly nauseous for the last 3 days.

I don't have a temperature so don't think it can be a bug and eating helps, (for the short time it takes until my stomach is empty again ). I'm feeling tired and yuk.

I hope we both feel better soon, I thought this was supposed to be the comfortable, glowing, energised trimester!

If you find any miraculous cures please let me know and good luck.

memorylapse Tue 08-Sep-09 21:54:57

I had the same thing with ds2 and in fact nausea returned regularly right up until the birth..midwife used to put it down to a surge in pregnancy hormones

wasabipeanut Wed 09-Sep-09 16:37:08

I sympathise. I am 19 weeks and although the nausea of early pregnancy has disappeared (although I wasn't actually sick until about 10 or so weeks) I throw up like clockwork most mornings. I then eat breakfast and it's fine but no matter what I do I wake up retching.

I've kind of resigned myself to it sticking around for the duration now tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now