Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39 weeks pg and last night DH heard the baby's heartbeat through my tummy :-)

(6 Posts)
SpawnChorus Tue 08-Sep-09 14:35:08

It just amazed me! grin

And I thought it was nice that he could experience something that I can't, for once.

ErikaMaye Tue 08-Sep-09 14:44:55

I get so jealous of DP being able to hear our little one moving around!! He heard his heartbeat the other day too, as his back was pressed right up against me. Its so lovely, and he gets so emotional about it, its amazing to see Very touching.

SpawnChorus Tue 08-Sep-09 19:50:04

Can he really hear movements? Wow! What does that sound like? Sloshy? grin

ErikaMaye Tue 08-Sep-09 20:12:47

LOL yeah apparently!!! He could hear him moving around before he could feel him, so was a way for him to bond before he could feel the kicks. He would put his hear against my belly and just listen to the little one moving around - that was the first time he felt a movement, too, because he was pressed again him

springerspaniel Tue 08-Sep-09 22:25:05

Yeah. Remember this. It's just lovely. Bit freaky too.

4andnotout Tue 08-Sep-09 22:26:30

When i was pg with dd1 i still lived at home with my parents and my siblings used to lay their heads on their bumps and hold a running commentary on what the baby was doing in there grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now