Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feel a failure,resigned myself to the fact that ill have to wait for induction

(4 Posts)
loganberry12 Sat 05-Sep-09 10:27:45

im now 41 weeks pregnant had a sweep tuesday and still no sign of baby so suppose she wont come now until im induced which is booked for next thursday. im suffering badly with spd and can bearly walk now, nothing fits anymore im huge and i have a big baby, scans weights say at least 91/2 lb. im so down and fed up feel a complete failure now this is my 5th baby and everybody just keeps saying hurry up and get on with it, like its my fault some how!! im achy and sore from the sweep had loads of mucus since but still no baby

ScummyMummy Sat 05-Sep-09 10:40:41

The waiting is hard isn't it? But it really will happen soon. In 6 days or fewer your baby will be here. Induction is not failure!

holliejobber Sat 05-Sep-09 15:30:19

I am in exactly the same position, with the spd and everything, except this is my 4th. How long have your other pregnancies lasted for. I had a sweep wednesday but she couldn't even do it because my cervix was clamped shut. I have induction booked for thursday but don't think i will go despite pressure from family members to just 'get it over with'

ComeOVeneer Sat 05-Sep-09 15:33:26

You have "grown" and nutured this baby for the past 9 months, how the hell is that a failure? Ds (no.2) was over 10lbs, and I survived (preped for a C section but had a natural birth with slight assistance from ventouse). He was early, dd (no.1) was almost 2 weeks late over the new year early Jan period (lousy time of year). Good luck it will be over soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now