Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Finally feeling the baby kick but ...

(8 Posts)
mummytopebs Fri 04-Sep-09 21:41:26

...its really low down, below my c-section scare is this normal? I am 19 weeks x

Oxymoronic Fri 04-Sep-09 22:04:07

I'm 22 wks and my DD has been doing aerobics right at the bottom of my bump around my c-sect scar, I presume it's because her arms and legs are just down that way at the min. I'm sure they'll move themselves about when space gets to a premium smile

l39 Fri 04-Sep-09 22:05:00

I think it is. I'm 34 weeks and my baby seems to spend a lot of time scrabbling with her fingers right at the bottom of my bump - or at least that's what it feels like!

mummytopebs Fri 04-Sep-09 22:21:43

Does this mean the baby is breech cos kicking at the bottom where head should be x

lucky1979 Fri 04-Sep-09 22:47:45

I don't think they're classed as breech for a while yet, they roll around all over the place and all ways up. It's not a problem until they're too cramped in to turn over any more which is about 34 weeks+ I think.

Boogellyboo Sat 05-Sep-09 14:18:42

Im 30 weeks and getting the scratchy feelings really low down (almost feels like she's trying to scratch my bum from the inside hmm) I had a scan on thursday as there'd been reduced movement and a bit of a bleed, everythings fine and she was lay with her head by my left hip and feet by my right hip. I asked was this a problem and they said until about 34+ weeks they wouldnt worry as they still turn around all the time.

ClaireDB Sun 06-Sep-09 13:19:31

I get a lot of movements low down too. I've just started feeling proper movements at 22-23 weeks Don't know what she's doing in there but seems everthing is ok

ClaireDB Sun 06-Sep-09 13:22:10

Also forgot to mention, I've got a fair bit of bladder discomfort and am weeing loads so I assume I just have a low womb! Don't know if the two are connected...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now