Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks pregnant - help!

(7 Posts)
xkyliex Fri 04-Sep-09 15:12:24

Found out I was pregnant at 8 weeks and visited doctor straight away. Now 3 weeks later and still haven't had an appointment with the midwife, will i miss 12 week scan?

rubyslippers Fri 04-Sep-09 15:13:21

call them ...

NewbeeMummy Fri 04-Sep-09 15:14:14

You sometimes need to be pushy, I didn't get my first scan until I was 14 weeks, which was quite frustrating.

xkyliex Fri 04-Sep-09 15:15:35

She rang me on Sunday when I was at work asking if she could come that day, but i coulnd't leave work so she said she'd ring me later on in the week to arrange our meeting for next week, still waiting and getting worried!

xkyliex Fri 04-Sep-09 15:16:36

couldn't*

BlueChampagne Fri 04-Sep-09 16:26:10

Agree with other posters - call her back and kick bottom. If you feel strongly, call your surgery/clinic as well. I hope they can fit you in soon.

Gangle Fri 04-Sep-09 20:53:11

How annoying! I am 11 weeks but only know that because I had a private scan at 8 weeks as hadn't had periods in over 2 years so no idea as to dates. I gave up waiting for the NHS to come back with a dating scan and still no date for the 12 week scan so have booked a private one. Is that an option for you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now