Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Come on ladies, give me some hope...40+5 and cervix clamped shut.

(6 Posts)
holliejobber Thu 03-Sep-09 09:44:30

Has anyone else gone from this type of situation to giving birth soonish? My last pregnancy went on for 40+21 and im not sure i can last this long this time as i am suffering badly from spd....and feeling sorry for myself alot!

MrsPurple Thu 03-Sep-09 21:33:13

HAve they given you a sweep? I was 40+ 9 and the sweep was done my midwife, and with 48 hours waters broke etc.

ilovesprouts Thu 03-Sep-09 21:36:33

i was 41+5days ,had two sweeps and tryed to brake my waters twice ,dint work had a cs my son would of still been up there now grin

victoriascrumptious Thu 03-Sep-09 22:34:21

Have you tried wanking?

holliejobber Fri 04-Sep-09 08:56:39

I have tried EVERYTHING, this is not my first overdue baby so i know that nothing really works. Midwife did try a sweep but couldn't because im so clamped shut. Apparently thats unusual for a 4th child, let alone a 4th child when im overdue. ahhhh there is no hope. I'll still be preggers by christmas

rainbowdays Fri 04-Sep-09 13:47:47

Sorry to hear that you are fedup. I know you have tried everything, but just checking that you have tried EPO? (orally and internally hmm)

I hope this baby arrives soon for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now