Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Humour me please. If you craved the same foods in two pregnancies, was the baby's sex the same?

(11 Posts)
naturelover Wed 02-Sep-09 13:18:26

I craved salty Asian food both times, had a girl first time, and am due any day now with DC2.

I bet there is no truth in such theories but I'm having fun "guessing" what sex this baby is!

Doctorskidaddle Wed 02-Sep-09 13:54:05

oooh I wanted to ask this too! I definitely had very different cravings with my first two - DD jelly babies and chocolate; DS meat - am craving meat again this time and wondering if I'm having another boy.

So can't really answer your question but will be very curious to know what others say...

LadyStealthPolarBear Wed 02-Sep-09 13:56:23

would love to know - craved salad and celery with DS and couldn't bear spicy food. felt sick all the time and was sick loads.
This time - mild sickness, not gone off any food, craving for curry somewhere in the middle, wine gums and beetroot near the end...will let you know in a couple of weeks hopefully!

crumpette Wed 02-Sep-09 15:01:26

Craved same foods with DD as I am this time and have been told this is a DS--- peaches, crumpets, cheese, coffee, cinnamon buns.. erm.. and thats about it grin

ilovemydogandmrobama Wed 02-Sep-09 15:04:05

DD -- cherries. Anything with cherries. Cherry Coke, cherry pie...

DS - lemons. Was so desperate once, dashed into Tescos and bit into a whole lemon.

holliejobber Wed 02-Sep-09 16:38:51

Ice! Its always been ice and i have had two boys and a girl and am expecting again. Only this time i have to have this special branded ice that you can only seem to get from tesco. Grrr

maybebaby23 Wed 02-Sep-09 19:49:30

i craved peanuts with DD, now pregnant with DD2 im craving peanut butter!!

AnybodyHomeMcFly Wed 02-Sep-09 19:54:35

Nope it was fizzy water and salted crisps both times and I have a boy and a girl.

feetheart Wed 02-Sep-09 19:56:30

Marmite on toast, apples and Marmite crisps both times - a boy and a girl

Meglet Wed 02-Sep-09 19:58:05

No. Both times I craved macdonalds breakfasts (carb heaven smile ), lemonade, coca-cola and special K. I had a boy then a girl.

Pingpong Wed 02-Sep-09 19:58:29

cheese and onion sandwiches with DD and again with this pg. Sorry can't answer your question yet but I'm intrigued!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now