Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

what is wrong with me?

(4 Posts)
SanAndreas Wed 02-Sep-09 10:18:54

I am 27 wks pregnant. Had the usual nausea at first which settled and i started to feel more normal. Then about 8 wks ago I contracted a virus and had a bit of an unsettled stomach and lost a bitof weight.

However, i have felt awful since. I keep feeling really sick, unbelieveably tired either really loose stools most days with the occasional episode of diarrhoea, terrible wind and bloating.

Its got to the point where i dread eating because i feel ive eaten a 3 course meal.And i just feel so uncomfortable then.

I feel rough now and wish i could go back to bed.

had quite a bit of time off work with no specific diagnosis really. Gp said maybe IBS. any advice?

SanAndreas Wed 02-Sep-09 13:44:46

anyone help?

LylaB Wed 02-Sep-09 13:50:30

Sweetheart, I am not a gp and can't help but thought I would respond and help you feel better.

If you can, get a second opinion or ask your GP to be more supportive. Has he taken a stool sample or done any tests ?

It's their job to find out what is wrong with you.

xx

SanAndreas Wed 02-Sep-09 14:06:49

havent taken stool sample yet but i have only just developed diarrhoea. Originally it was just a little bit loose. Have a bottle now for a sample though so that will maybe show something up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now