Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

baby monitors help needed choosing one

(5 Posts)
rebeccabits Tue 31-May-05 20:27:05

please help there are so many to choose from, what is the best mid range out there that you mum`s would recommend please.

lapsedrunner Tue 31-May-05 20:35:27

I'm about two years out of date and now living outside UK so a bit out of touch! However, I have a mid range Tomy one which has been fine. You don't need all the bells and whistles. I would go for one that has:

Very good range - useful for future holiday use & also if you have a graden or large house.
An integral night light - very useful.

Mine has a green to red light dial which is quite useful i.e. goes to red if baby is screaming, useful in noisy environemnt be it ypu have the hoover on or in a hotel resturant.

Aimsmum Tue 31-May-05 20:39:19

Message withdrawn

rebeccabits Tue 31-May-05 20:40:49

thankyou i was looking at the ones with in built temp and lights, there is just so much choice

hotmama1 Tue 31-May-05 20:42:50

Depends what you mean by midrange? I've got a BT Digital Plus one and my sis has the same - has an integrated nightlight, plays lullabys, temperature thingy, you can talk remotely etc and you can turn the sound off but see a light flash if there are noises in the nursery (handy when watching tv) - think it was about £120 from Boots so may be a bit pricey?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: