Talk

Advanced search

baby monitors help needed choosing one

(5 Posts)
rebeccabits Tue 31-May-05 20:27:05

please help there are so many to choose from, what is the best mid range out there that you mum`s would recommend please.

lapsedrunner Tue 31-May-05 20:35:27

I'm about two years out of date and now living outside UK so a bit out of touch! However, I have a mid range Tomy one which has been fine. You don't need all the bells and whistles. I would go for one that has:

Very good range - useful for future holiday use & also if you have a graden or large house.
An integral night light - very useful.

Mine has a green to red light dial which is quite useful i.e. goes to red if baby is screaming, useful in noisy environemnt be it ypu have the hoover on or in a hotel resturant.

Aimsmum Tue 31-May-05 20:39:19

Message withdrawn

rebeccabits Tue 31-May-05 20:40:49

thankyou i was looking at the ones with in built temp and lights, there is just so much choice

hotmama1 Tue 31-May-05 20:42:50

Depends what you mean by midrange? I've got a BT Digital Plus one and my sis has the same - has an integrated nightlight, plays lullabys, temperature thingy, you can talk remotely etc and you can turn the sound off but see a light flash if there are noises in the nursery (handy when watching tv) - think it was about £120 from Boots so may be a bit pricey?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now