Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

very moody and emotional at 6 weeks - normal?

(6 Posts)
justbeenforapromenade Mon 31-Aug-09 16:50:48

Also, my breasts don't always feel tender, is this an OK sign, I'm just worried I'll MC again (did at 12 weeks last time) no bleeding but a tiny bit of itchiness. I just generally feel very ratty/ low.

JRocks Mon 31-Aug-09 17:15:36

I think it is normal, I was certainly a harridan at that time! Best wishes for this pregnancy

valbona Mon 31-Aug-09 20:37:28

I was monstrously moody, truly horrible, about that time. sobbed every day some between 4 and 6pm like clockwork and felt snappy about the tiniest things. I felt abnormal at the time but am sure it's normal really.
hope all goes well for you

bevlin Tue 01-Sep-09 14:22:00

I was moody first 12 weeks with DS and had sore boobs before the test was positive (so 4.5 weeks roughly).
I was even more moody and quite down this time until 14 weeks and my boobs only started to get sore around then too, this time (im 22 weeks)

Tigresswoods Tue 01-Sep-09 16:43:37

I got the odd day when I was so sad and upset for no reason that I thought I was loosing my mind. I had 2 days before I knew I was preggers and a couple in about week 6 or 7. Seems fine now though (14 wks)

mum2phoebs Tue 01-Sep-09 17:51:28

I am 8 weeks pregnant and feel CRAP! I am feeling sick all day, tired, moody, grumpy, lazy the lot and I must say it's doing the world of good to my relationship with my husband and 3 year old daughter....NOT!

Just finished having a row with my husband and said I was much happier when I was single....of course this isn't correct but I'm blurting out all sorts of rubbish!

I don't remember feeling this bad last time around, I just desperately want to have my scan so I can relax about everything being ok.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now