Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How late can you fly when pregnant?

(4 Posts)
PotPourri Mon 31-Aug-09 11:27:26

Just struck me that I have arranged a trip with work when I will be over 20 weeks. Not sure if I can still fly then?? Anyone know??

Luxmum Mon 31-Aug-09 11:33:50

Sure you can. i think ryanair say 27 weeks is their limit, I think you can fly up to 35 weeks with a drs cert, so 20 weeks is utterly fine. I am flying at 26 weeks, I got a Dr cert just in case, but generally, if in doubt at the checkout, lie. How are they going to know your due date..

MrsKitty Mon 31-Aug-09 11:44:47

Most will let you fly till 30 weeks without permission, then from 30-35ish weeks you need a certificate/note from your doctor. Differs if you are carrying twins I believe. Check the website of the airline you are using - it'll be on there.

PotPourri Mon 31-Aug-09 11:45:31

Haha, I look like a big elephant so don't think I'll get away with fibbing!! But that is good news about 26 weeks plus

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now