Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

2+ weeks to go. Emotional wreck. Anyone else?

(3 Posts)
PrammyMammy Sat 29-Aug-09 13:16:24

Today ds (21 months) was to have his photos taken at nursery. His slot was booked for 11, when we get there they are running late and we get taken at 12. The tog was a nightmare, she had tellytubbies in a bag, so after catching sight of them ds didn't want to sit for a photo and she said she didn't have time for us, after about 3 minutes in the room and an hours wait.
Get home and it is raining soooooo heavy, but i can't find the fob key to get into the close, i had my house key though, no one in the whole block was even in to let me in. Both my parents were out and i was soaking. An elderly neighbour asked me to sit in her house after ds fell and hit his face on the step.
Now i'm in, soaking though lol, my dad came round and let me in, all is well, so why am i blubbing more than ds was when he hit his face on the ground?

Ahhh i can't wait for this baby to come!

blametheparents Sun 30-Aug-09 12:00:00

You poor thing, sounds like a crappy afternooon.

Hope you chilled out Sat night and are relaxing a bit this morning.

Pregnanacy hormones do funny things to people xx

brightonbleach Sun 30-Aug-09 16:55:05

I could cry at anything at the mo and be fine 2mins later... am sure DH is thinking I'm crazy on the quiet... grin 31weeks and counting!!

hope you're feeling better

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now