Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

14 weeks and feeling terrible, just need to moan

(3 Posts)
onlyanauntie Fri 28-Aug-09 15:08:53

I'm 14 weeks pg with my first, and feeling utterly fed up. Pretty much since Day 1, have felt nauseous all day long and have been extremely tired to the point where I could lay down and sleep at any hour of any day. Have only actually vomited a few times but feel like I'm about to, all the time.

Had my scan at 12 weeks which was all fine, then had about a week of feeling more lively and less sick, but now it's back.

Have barely moved off the sofa the last 3 days, and am so frustrated by it. Every time I stand up, I feel sick, dizzy and headachey. Could it be anything other than your usual 'morning sickness' (ha)? And when will it lift - please say soon! I'm back at work next week and dreading it

valbona Fri 28-Aug-09 17:09:07

you have my 100pct sympathy - I could have written exactly the same post at 14 weeks when feeling horrendous just kept not going away - all I wanted to do was hide from everyone and everything.

all I can say is that the horrible-ness got better around 15 weeks and now (around 19 weeks) I feel as normal as you can feel with an expanding tummy and ravening hunger.

congrats on the baby and hope you feel better soon

MRSVICTOR Fri 28-Aug-09 17:15:55

Yes you have my sympathies, I've hated being pregnant all the way (now 20wks) but granted I don't feel quite as bad as I did at 14wks so things are on the up. I'm sure it will get better for you.....I have found that being over tired and doing too much makes me feel really awful. Even sitting in work thinking too much can make me ill, so perhaps just make sure you're not overdoing things. Hope you start to feel better soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now