Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Question on morning sickness

(3 Posts)
radio4 Fri 28-Aug-09 09:36:57

Can anyone help? I'm a newbie and having a little panic.

I am only four weeks gone but for the last week I have been sick as a parrot (got a BFP on Tues but already knew - preg or dying!).

Anyway, woken up this morning and feel totally fine. Did anyone else have this or is it a bad sign?

Any advice much appreciated.

katster37 Fri 28-Aug-09 10:23:55

Mine did that - terrible, dying, unable to move one day then the next (when ironically I was off work sick) felt fine... Mine used to vary a lot depending on what time I had eaten the previous day - I had to eat supper before going to bed so my blood sugar levels weren't quite as low by the morning. Also worse if got up later, would literally crawl to the toilet. But yes, without rambling (!) mine would vary enormously day to day and never really knew why. Always used to say I would either feel ghastly, or feel terrified about why I didn't feel ghastly - wasn't sure which was worse!

radio4 Fri 28-Aug-09 11:00:11

Thank you so so much katster, you've really put my mind at rest. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now