Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

where to get american style nursing rocker / glider - any ideas?

(4 Posts)
whampsteadgirl Thu 27-Aug-09 13:53:33

Hi there - I'm looking for a glider or rocking chair to use in my nursery, and would like one that looks like an actual piece of upholstered furniture, rather than one that has all of the wood frame visible (like the dutailiers do). No where in London or online can I find what I'm looking for. Anyone have any ideas? I've thought about shipping over from America, but the costs are huge.
Thanks for your help!

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Thu 27-Aug-09 13:55:15

I have only ever seen one with wood and upholstery tbh. Have you tried EBay?

VenusInfers Thu 27-Aug-09 19:07:15

Have you seen the one they sell at John Lewis? It has a matching footstool that also glides. I sat in it and it felt wonderful! Sadly can't afford one myself...

whampsteadgirl Fri 28-Aug-09 16:04:35

thanks for suggestions, Venus and MoveIt! I'm a huge fan of eBay, so am checking there regularly. Fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now