Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I feel like I'm going to burst and I've got over 10 weeks to go!

(6 Posts)
lynniep Wed 26-Aug-09 18:17:12

Seriously I didnt feel like this last time. In fact my bump looks just like it did at full term with DS, and I'm only just gone 29 weeks.

Its sooo uncomfortable - my skins feels so stretched in spite of having been here before, and I've got a long way to go yet.

Anyone else have this for a non-first? I've got sharp aches and pains in my sides (as well as trouble with breathing - but I had that before) - it feels like the poor kid is straining at the seams to try and make himself some room. I'm getting wallopped internally so much more than last time shock

Sorry, just needed to whinge!

BeckyBendyLegs Wed 26-Aug-09 18:19:55

Me too! I feel huge! I am 29 weeks. I look like a weeble. This is my third.

tigger32 Wed 26-Aug-09 18:27:07

I'm with you both here! I'm not quite 29 weeks with my 3rd and I've had enough! My back kills, I'm also getting huge kicks compared to before and my bump is all up front unlike the other 2 which were all over!
Oh and I can't sleep!
Sorry for huge whinge on your thread lynniep! blush

lynniep Wed 26-Aug-09 18:37:07

oh please, come and join in the whinging grin

ditto on the sleep front tigger - this one keeps me awake with its wiggling, then when I do drop off, it wakes me up.

gaaah!

TOK Wed 26-Aug-09 19:14:40

I hear ya ladies! I'm 30 weeks with my 2nd and mw are telling me I'm measuring 2 weeks bigger! I'm sure this lo is trying to make an escape through my tummy! Also have the breathing trouble. My DH keeps thinking I'm in a mood because I'm breathing deeply and sighing all the time, but it's just so hard to fill your lungs when your this mahoosive!

Now to add to the discomfort, my nausea has returned with a vengence! I think there's just no room in there for anything other than this massive bambino I'm carrying!
I really enjoyed my first pg and didn't really get that "I've had enough already" feeling until I was about 38 wks, but this time...! I'm ready to sleep on my front again, eat what I want, be able to tie my shoes without contorting my body etc...

OK, rant over, feel much better after that. Good to hear everyone else likes a whinge as much as I do!

southernbelle77 Wed 26-Aug-09 19:48:05

Oh god yes me too! At 29 weeks I seriously feel as big as I did when I had dd! I was telling dh earlier that it feels like the baby is really pushing forward and making me feel like I'm about to pop! And it isn't made easier by having to wear a tubigrip round my bump cos of spd too!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now