Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling sick again at 28 wks - it is just a phase, isn't it?

(7 Posts)
corblimeymadam Mon 24-Aug-09 19:56:56

Message withdrawn

quirkychick Mon 24-Aug-09 20:20:35

Are you feeling nauseous or are you actually being sick? Vomiting in later pg can be a sign of pre eclampsia, so I would definitely get it checked out.

Hopefully you will be fine.

wem Mon 24-Aug-09 20:27:21

I was quite sick up to about 14 weeks, and it did seem to hit again at the start of the third trimester, and I was worried it was all happening again, but it was only a couple of days and it went again.

corblimeymadam Tue 25-Aug-09 09:29:24

Message withdrawn

SanAndreas Wed 26-Aug-09 11:15:38

i am the same. Im 25 wks and feeling sick, bloated most days. It is really getting me down. I feel worse now than in early pregnancy.

The worst thing is though, my stomach is playing up awful. Either really bad bloating, trapped wind or farting like mad(sorry!) and not diarrhoea but very loose stools a few times a day. I initially though it was a bug but ive had it for wks now. Ive actually lost weight. I feel fine pregnacy wise, baby moving etc.

Today ive got actual diarrhoea really bad. Ive had enough now

katster37 Fri 28-Aug-09 12:34:40

Hi BelgianBun hope you're feeling better? I am 28weeks and still feel sick most mornings. It's a pain isn't it. Just saw you are at the hospital this afternoon - me too! You're at King's aren't you? Will give you a virtual wave grin (Think we were there at the same time for our 12 week scans)

corblimeymadam Fri 28-Aug-09 12:38:43

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now