Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Woohooo calm down in there guys

(20 Posts)
dizzymare Sun 23-Aug-09 23:41:45

Good grief I'm laying here minding my own business, and my stomach has just done the most incredible ripple. I'm only 17 weeks for gods sake shock, is this normal with twins??

Am a little teary and stunned blush

skybright Mon 24-Aug-09 00:07:47

Aww,i have never had twins but with my second felt her from about 17 weeks.

Good teary or upset teary dizzymare?

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 00:16:55

It's just making me think of how H would sit with his hand on my bump when I was carrying ds is allsad

It's hormones, what's the saying?
This too will pass blush

charleymouse Mon 24-Aug-09 00:16:57

DM I felt like I was carrying a bag of monkeys with the DTs don't worry it is normal.

shabbapinkfrog Mon 24-Aug-09 00:17:42

WOW Dizzy - how fantastic. Yes I think I was about the same amount of weeks when I felt my boys move....wait till they both are really moving grin its amazing. xxxxxxx

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 00:24:43

Shabs did you pick up the email I sent you the other evening?

I can't even imagine what having two of them kicking the crap out of my insides will feel like shock

skybright Mon 24-Aug-09 00:28:19

Aww dizzymare,you will have to make sure your ds and your mum feel your boys kicks lots.xx

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 00:30:03

boys? boys? Do you know something I don't shock

skybright Mon 24-Aug-09 00:32:24

Ohhhhh,i am usually pretty good at guessing (apart from my own) but i have no idea why i wrote boys lol.

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 00:36:15

Maybe it's because I wrote guys in the title blush

I'm off to bed now - night all

charleymouse Mon 24-Aug-09 00:37:23

DM does this mean H is not around? If so am sorry. Oh don't forget you have twice the dose of those pesky hormones making you an emotional wreck as well.

skybright Mon 24-Aug-09 00:41:29

night dizzymare

shabbapinkfrog Mon 24-Aug-09 00:48:02

Got your email Dizzy xxx

Thinking about you xxxx

ErikaMaye Mon 24-Aug-09 00:55:27

I don't envy you Dizzy, its uncomfortable enough with one of them!!! Glad they're moving around nicely though. x

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 01:40:02

I can't sleep hmm

Charleymouse, yes, he left me.

Deemented Mon 24-Aug-09 07:54:54

When i was having my boys, i used to turn the shower on really cold, and put it against my tummy - they would wriggle and kick like hell to get away from it - it was so funny!!

Am still waiting to feel this one!

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 08:15:30

I think a cold shower would more than likely make me wriggle to get away from it!

charleymouse Mon 24-Aug-09 08:27:50

Oh Dizzy so sorry, you will be fine and a great mum to your twins babies, it is a special club to belong to you know. Hope you got some sleep my current singleton likes to wake up and kick ten bells out of me just as I want to go to sleep.

dizzymare Mon 24-Aug-09 08:37:14

I got about 4.5 hours, but ds will have a nap soon, so I'll be following him.

Thanks charleymouse

ErikaMaye Mon 24-Aug-09 10:59:34

Sleep, whats that? * grumbles *

It makes me giggle putting a glass half full of water or something on my belly and watching it twist at angles as he's moving Kicked my cereal bowl off the other week!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now