Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just joined :)

(10 Posts)
puddleducky Sun 23-Aug-09 20:36:00

Hi everyone, I have just joined this site and wow its great. I have never posted anything on a site before but I am really looking forward to sharing thoughts and feelings throughout our pregnancies. I found out that I am pg on Thurday and I am still in shock. I have already spent a night in hospital, I had a bleed about a week ago and still have cramps... the scans were un able to determine the exsistance of the baby but today after more blood tests they have confirmed that my hormone levels have doubled... I am feeling more positive now, next step scan on the 1st of September. I think I am about 4 weeks atm

designerbaby Sun 23-Aug-09 20:39:33

Welcome and best of luck puddleducky... It's a great source of help and comedy, this...

Hope things go well for you.

db
xx

hoops997 Sun 23-Aug-09 20:40:35

welcome to Mumsnet puddleducky congratulations on your pregnancy, do you know when you are due?

puddleducky Sun 23-Aug-09 20:46:56

Aww thanks designerbaby and Hoops I have already laughed and got advice from the site. I have no idea what my due date is.. do you think they will be able to confirm when I have my next scan? How many weeks are you guys? xx

designerbaby Sun 23-Aug-09 20:50:01

Hi Puddle I'm 10 weeks with #2... Yeah, you should be able to get a due date from your first scan. Otherwise the mumsnet due date calculator (somewhere on the right of your page?) is pretty handy!

db
xx

hoops997 Sun 23-Aug-09 20:50:05

I am due 2nd April next year, am 8 weeks 3 days today, you can work out your due date, if you know the date of your last menstal period and the length of your cycle.......

puddleducky Sun 23-Aug-09 20:55:26

I had an internal scan on Friday however they just said it was an early pregnancy, so hopefully they will be able to tell me more next time. I dont think that the calculator will work for me as I was still taking my contraceptive pill when I found out! I do already have a dd who is 7.

xx

Trying4Baby1 Sun 23-Aug-09 22:11:17

Hiya, how are you all doing. I just found out I was pregnant on Friday so I haven't even arranged to see the midwife yet. I think I'm about 4 weeks too.

hoops997 Mon 24-Aug-09 19:00:47

Hi Trying4Baby1 another graguate from the April bus........come and join us on the April thread

hoops997 Mon 24-Aug-09 19:01:17

my spelling is atrocious!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now