Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

triple test fears

(3 Posts)
bergs Sun 23-Aug-09 17:30:48

I have just returned from my holiday to three answer machine messages and a hospital message telling me to contact the foetal medicine department asap. There's no-one there today, so I am basically in a right state I'm 16wks pregnant after three first trimesters miscarriages. I know what the triple test is for but I'm now convinced that something is really wrong, could the baby have died inside me? Any advice would be really appreciated.

niamh29 Sun 23-Aug-09 17:39:48

I really feel for you, coming back to that your going to go through every scenario in your head and the worst ones will be the most prominent! I guess telling you that stress and worry will only makes things worse is of no practical use but it is the truth, you really just need to try and stay calm and deal with whatever happens tomorrow......first thing in the morning as soon as you can manage to get someone on the phone of course!!

bergs Sun 23-Aug-09 17:42:41

I know your right niamh, am going to have a very long and deep bath, thanks for your reply.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now