Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else REALLY short tempered with people.... Even complete strangers? Just caused a scene and am hoping i can blame my hormones!

(9 Posts)
MrsMc82 Sun 23-Aug-09 15:53:02

Just been for lunch with dh and in laws even though feeling pretty crap today with splitting head ache.... Anyway there was woman on the table next to us that was shrieking and flapping cos a bee was near her - and the shrieking went straight thru just made me snap and i shouted at her to shut up and act like an adult then walked out.... Seriously cringing at being so bloody moody and rude and spoiling lunch and really isn't like me - is this just my hormones?? xx

FabBakerGirlIsBack Sun 23-Aug-09 15:54:20

I don't know but I think you might have done her a favour.

niamh29 Sun 23-Aug-09 16:06:28

I spent one weekend where I couldn't talk to anyone for fear of biting their heads off, everything got to me and I could feel the anger building up inside of me for no reason at all (this was all very out of character for me) but it passed and although I do have moments where I get very frustrated its nowhere near as bad, I think you can definitely blame the hormones (whether thats actually the cause or not....he he he)

AmazingBouncingFerret Sun 23-Aug-09 16:20:28

I am also feeling very angry this weekend.
Im thinking seeing the other womans face may have cheered me up! grin

mrswee Sun 23-Aug-09 16:41:21

So far I have had a go a woman in the John Lewis toilets- telling her I thought it was very rude of her trying the handle on the door of the toilet I was in. Turned out the lock was broken and it did show green on the on the outside even when locked, but I stood my ground and said it was rude anyway!!

Asked a little girl (aged about 10/11) in the communal showers at the swimming pool to please cover her face while sneezing (it was her second sneeze) her mother wasn't too pleased!

Had a go at two older woman who were on a bus tutting at a girl who had apperently not heard them when they had a asked her a question - to be fair they were saying the reason she had not heard them was because she was wearing headphones AND was probably forgein, I was pissed off because she had heard them and answered them twice and the whole thing resulting in the girl missing her stop but the posh older ladies were blaming her!

I have been shouting 'Excuse me' quite loudly a lot recently when people get right in my way, then shaking my head and saying FFS under my breath as I squeeze past people.

Yes I am offically a mad pregnant woman!!

Normally I would have stayed out of any of these conflicts but some how could of help myself!

charlotteolivia Sun 23-Aug-09 16:48:53

Walking along the local high st yesterday, a boy of about 11 spat as he walked. Cue me spinning round and shoting "OI, there's no need for that is there. Don't do it again" and im not even pg!

charlotteolivia Sun 23-Aug-09 16:48:54

Walking along the local high st yesterday, a boy of about 11 spat as he walked. Cue me spinning round and shoting "OI, there's no need for that is there. Don't do it again" and im not even pg!

CakeForBreakfast Sun 23-Aug-09 20:59:23

Oh my!

I have become a total and utter loon.

Last pregnancy, it was mostly strangers who got it in the neck. This time round, its dh and inlaws who raise the beast in me.

I have been just about ready for the divorce courts a couple of times and absolutely seething about how much I feel I have to put with from the sodding in laws.

Actually, I think I'm right about them. Its just that the hormones make me a normal person whereas before I was a saint with them all!! grin

Seriously, I may need isolation before I have an aneurysm

MrsMc82 Sun 23-Aug-09 21:58:52

Aw thanks ladies makes me feel much less crazy to know i'm not alone!....
XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now