Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone found any good underwire nursing bras?

(4 Posts)
memoo Fri 21-Aug-09 11:29:17

At 36H and growing, non underwire is not an option. But i'm stuggling to find anywhere that does larger sized underwired nursing bras.

lilysam Fri 21-Aug-09 11:42:19

Didn't think you could get underwired nursing/maternity as it's supposed to affect your milk ducts or something. I hate non-underwired bras but suffer and wear them through pg and bf even though they make my boobs look ridiculous! blush

ABitBatty Fri 21-Aug-09 11:50:52

Anita make them, although not sure what size they go up to. Try www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=ANT-5041
I started wearing normal underwired bras when my DS was about 10 months and feeding less frequently, just lifted up the cup from the bottom. I would wait until bf is well and truly established before trying this though.

bigcar Fri 21-Aug-09 14:54:49

this place do the anita underwire ones but again not sure what size they go up to. Emmajane do one as well but seem to remember it won't be large enough, at least wasn't for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now