Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Creme caramel, can I eat it?

(12 Posts)
dizzymare Thu 20-Aug-09 20:31:49

Suddenly need one, sodding telly adshmm

EccentricaUsesTheDMForBogRoll Thu 20-Aug-09 20:33:07

no. they are disgusting. have a nice cake instead.

MrsJamin Thu 20-Aug-09 20:36:04

why wouldn't you be able to eat it?

dizzymare Thu 20-Aug-09 20:38:39

I don't know, which is why I am asking. Call it paranoia blush

So I can then, yes?

Yes.

MrsJamin Thu 20-Aug-09 20:44:23

Do you question everything that you eat? Remind yourself of this list and assume you have free reign over anything else!

loopylil Thu 20-Aug-09 20:50:10

yes you can. yum ive two left in the fridge.... trots off

dizzymare Thu 20-Aug-09 22:24:14

No I don't question everything I eat, I can just about manage to keep stuff down lately, have had a rough trot with bleeding and stuff and am paranoid at the moment.

Sorry

OhToBeAYummyMummy Thu 20-Aug-09 22:45:24

Don't apologise for worrying dizzy, I probably end up looking things up on the internet to appease my worried mind on a daily basis...neurotic me?

I'm sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, I hope things get easier for you soon. Go and enjoy a creme caramel as soon as you can get your hands on one and give yourself a pat on the back for being so conscientious.

dizzymare Thu 20-Aug-09 22:49:15

Thank you, don't know why but this stupidly upset me. I've been brooding blush

Bloody hormoneshmm

LackingNicknameInspiration Fri 21-Aug-09 08:00:53

It's fine, dizzy - I went through a making pudding stages when I was a teenager (not much to do in rural Northumberland back then!) - and Creme caramel was one of my dad's favourites. The custard's baked milk or cream, and as well as being cooked is generally pasturised - so I'd have lots.

Quite fancy one myself now. Not good at 8am grin

dizzymare Fri 21-Aug-09 10:36:29

This is why mums gone to Iceland wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now