Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

positive pregancy test today!!

(7 Posts)
lizzie9442 Thu 20-Aug-09 16:59:48

Hi everyone,

I have just found out that I am pregnant. I did 2 cheapie tests this morning which were positive but I didn't believe them so went out and got a clearblue and it came up with a strong positive. I can't believe it. I'm not sure if I should be really happy or not as my last 3 pregnancies have ended is mc. I do have 3 gorgeous children though, 2 boys and a girl. I have always wanted 4 children though so am really hoping this one sticks and I hate going through the early weeks. I haven't told my husband yet though as not sure what he would say, think I need it to sink in to me first. Inside though I am getting all excited again, just don't want to end in heart break xxxx

RoseBlossoms Thu 20-Aug-09 17:02:35

yey!!

How far along do you think you are.

Good luck xxx

lizzie9442 Thu 20-Aug-09 17:07:05

I was due tomorrow so only 4 weeks tomorrow so very early days, I only tested as was having strange dreams last night which is always a sure sign me as I don't dream unless I'm pregnant xxxx

amarantha Thu 20-Aug-09 17:13:00

Congratulations, I hope everything goes well for you.
xxx

Trying4Baby1 Fri 21-Aug-09 17:13:32

Congrats hun!! I just found out I was pregnant this morning and getting all excited and kind of panicing as well.

RGPargy Fri 21-Aug-09 17:18:21

Congrats to you both!! How wonderful!

lizzie9442 Fri 21-Aug-09 17:22:39

congrats to u to, come and join me on the ante natel friend, due may 2010 as I'm the only one at mo x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now