Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

positive pregancy test today!!

(7 Posts)
lizzie9442 Thu 20-Aug-09 16:59:48

Hi everyone,

I have just found out that I am pregnant. I did 2 cheapie tests this morning which were positive but I didn't believe them so went out and got a clearblue and it came up with a strong positive. I can't believe it. I'm not sure if I should be really happy or not as my last 3 pregnancies have ended is mc. I do have 3 gorgeous children though, 2 boys and a girl. I have always wanted 4 children though so am really hoping this one sticks and I hate going through the early weeks. I haven't told my husband yet though as not sure what he would say, think I need it to sink in to me first. Inside though I am getting all excited again, just don't want to end in heart break xxxx

RoseBlossoms Thu 20-Aug-09 17:02:35

yey!!

How far along do you think you are.

Good luck xxx

lizzie9442 Thu 20-Aug-09 17:07:05

I was due tomorrow so only 4 weeks tomorrow so very early days, I only tested as was having strange dreams last night which is always a sure sign me as I don't dream unless I'm pregnant xxxx

amarantha Thu 20-Aug-09 17:13:00

Congratulations, I hope everything goes well for you.
xxx

Trying4Baby1 Fri 21-Aug-09 17:13:32

Congrats hun!! I just found out I was pregnant this morning and getting all excited and kind of panicing as well.

RGPargy Fri 21-Aug-09 17:18:21

Congrats to you both!! How wonderful!

lizzie9442 Fri 21-Aug-09 17:22:39

congrats to u to, come and join me on the ante natel friend, due may 2010 as I'm the only one at mo x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: